Saint Francis Wolf Sanctuary is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity
In the next few years, Saint Francis Wolf Sanctuary will need to move to new property close to the Montgomery area (see the page on Our Future for more information). Moving will present us with wonderful opportunities to improve enclosures and facilities and to continue to grow in the future. However, this will involve a significant expense, and we hope you will consider donating to help us with that expense.
Estimated total project cost is $600,000. This includes:
- Six primary enclosures at $20,000 each = $120,000
- Quarantine enclosure = $6,500
- Perimeter fence = up to $50,000 (dependent on size and layout of property chosen)
- Cost of other facilities, visitor areas, moving current building, clearing former location, landscaping, legal fees, and other miscellaneous = $130,000
- Cost of, or reasonable down payment on, suitable property = up to $300,000 (dependent on selling price of property and loan terms)
How to Help
There are many ways you can help us in our relocation efforts.
Donate to Our Relocation Fund
- Or mail a check, cash, or money order to Saint Francis Wolf Sanctuary, P.O. Box 877, Montgomery, TX 77356. Please provide an indication if you want the donation to be applied toward the relocation campaign.
If you are interested in providing property — an entire property or portion of one — to SFWS, or selling it to us for under fair market value, please contact us. There are significant tax benefits to donating property to a nonprofit!
If you have professional experience you can contribute, such as construction, legal, or fundraising experience, reach out to us! We would love to have your help in the planning and execution of the relocation project.
Many companies will match employee charitable contributions. We encourage you to check whether your employer is one of them — your donation can count twice or more! Check our matching donation page to see if your employer will match your donation here.