The Saint Francis Wolf Sanctuary is closed to better protect our visitors from exposure to COVID-19 through April 12, 2020. Please read below for updates and to donate to our EMERGENCY FUND during this critical period:
The health and well-being of our visitors and animals is our top priority. Per the Stay-At-Home Order issued by Montgomery County Judge Mark J. Keough, SFWS will be closing the sanctuary and cancelling all sanctuary tours and Howl Nights from March 28, 2020 thru April 12, 2020 in effort to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus. If you scheduled a tour during that time, our staff will be in contact with you shortly to reschedule your visit. Stay healthy everyone and please consider donating towards our emergency fund during this critical time. The pack needs you!
- Visiting: SFWS welcomes visitors, but you will need to schedule an appointment. See our visiting page to arrange a visit.
- Wolf/Wolfdog Assistance: If you need assistance with a wolf or wolfdog, see our wolfdog help page. If you are thinking about a wolf or wolfdog as a pet, please read this page.
- Donate: If you believe in the work we do and would like to support SFWS’s animals, please consider donating to us! Donations are tax-deductible. Donate online here, and see other ways to support us here.
- Volunteering: If you would like to volunteer with us, see our page on volunteering opportunities.
- Other: For any questions not answered on our website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.