The Saint Francis Wolf Sanctuary is open at limited capacity! Please read below for updates and to donate to our EMERGENCY FUND during this critical period:
The health and well-being of our visitors and animals is our top priority. Per Governor Abbott’s guidance for a staged re-opening of Texas and in consideration of Montgomery County’s lift of the Stay- In-Place Order, the Saint Francis Wolf Sanctuary (SFWS) will be open at 50% capacity as of Saturday, May 16, 2020. During this time, SFWS will be able to accommodate up to 18 people per sanctuary tour (including scouting programs) and 35 people per Howl Night and Camping experience. Social distancing, wearing masks, and using hand sanitizing stations are encouraged when coming to see the pack! Stay healthy everyone and please still consider donating towards our emergency fund during this critical time, as we are still operating at a much reduced capacity. The pack still needs you!
- Visiting: SFWS welcomes visitors, but you will need to schedule an appointment. See our visiting page to arrange a visit.
- Wolf/Wolfdog Assistance: If you need assistance with a wolf or wolfdog, see our wolfdog help page. If you are thinking about a wolf or wolfdog as a pet, please read this page.
- Donate: If you believe in the work we do and would like to support SFWS’s animals, please consider donating to us! Donations are tax-deductible. Donate online here, and see other ways to support us here.
- Volunteering: If you would like to volunteer with us, see our page on volunteering opportunities.
- Other: For any questions not answered on our website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.